Managed IT for Education and Training providers
Delta Sierra Consulting (DSC) assists education and training organisations throughout Australia with all their technology and IT requirements. Our Education clients come in all shapes and sizes, from Early learning centres, primary schools, secondary education (high schools and secondary colleges), tertiary education (TAFE and Universities) through to registered training organisations and Student guilds.
As a business owner, department head or teacher, your time is valuable. You will of course want to spend your time doing what you do best: growing your institution and likely fine tuning your curriculum and services offered to students. This means being able to have confidence that all your IT concerns and you roadmap/plan are being looked after, without needing to oversee everything yourself.
Prior to COVID-19, online learning was becoming a key component of curriculum delivery; this has led to significant increases in IT complexity around Cyber security, central administration and network demands. As COVID-19 appears to be here to stay for the foreseeable future, and as education providers integrate digital learning, this increase in IT complexity Cyber security will now become the new required standard.
Like all of the sectors that we specialise in, DSC focuses on the organisation’s requirements and any regulatory standards that need to be met. From there, the security, architecture and technical functionality are designed, implemented and then supported 24×7, 365 days of the year.
Often our Education clients are either leaders in their field, or aspire to be, and thus require advanced Education platforms that are delivered via well managed devices (either provided to students or BYOD (bring your own device), these are strictly secured through centralised policies and managed using a suitable technology or policy.
Why choose DSC?
Let our customers tell you! Check out our references, give us a call and we’ll put you in contact with them.
- Local Team: We’re an Australian based team that believes in keeping our services local. Because of this, we have developed a rapport with businesses from all across Australia that has allowed us to develop a keen understanding of the IT needs, pains and pressures locally. This has, in turn, allowed us to create solutions that are specific to this area’s businesses.
- Transparent Communication: Our hands-on, transparent and communicative approach means we’re there every step of the way. We work closely with your team to ensure that you are informed and that all of your systems and processes are working in sync. Allowing your business and team to work seamlessly together to achieve your goals.
- Future thinking: As IT professionals, we can’t afford to be stuck in the past. Our team is always on the front foot, educating ourselves, and testing and adopting the latest and greatest technologies to deliver to our clients.
- We speak Human: We’re fluent in technical jargon, but we’ll always be able to explain our services and solutions to you in a way that will make sense. We’ll always leave you feeling informed about our process, without scratching your head about what we’ve just said.
Technology changes at an ever-increasing pace. To stay ahead of your competition, you need agility as well as reliability in your IT. We’re experienced in Apple, Microsoft and Networking with skills in cross-platform integration. In other words, whatever your computer or device, we can make it work for your business.
How DSC can help
Under our Managed IT approach we provide to our Education and training providers:
- Unlimited IT Help Desk
DSC has a true 24*7 IT Help Desk with experienced Australian based staff. Students, parents/guardians, teachers and staff are able to call and log tickets for support. Our team will answer support questions, fix problems remotely, or dispatch onsite support if required.
- Cyber Security
In this world of ever-increasing Cyber threats, DSC has developed a range of services, both “off the shelf” and bespoke, to aid customers deal with the ever-evolving threats and increase the security of their infrastructure, and equally importantly, the knowledge and efficiency of their staff and students in dealing with these threats to avoid the security problems to begin with.
- Advisory & Consultation
We are constantly learning in order to remain at the forefront of new and emerging technologies. This allows us to offer intelligent and cost effective solutions that most importantly deliver to the agreed business requirements. Where a bespoke solution is required, we have an advisory methodology that we follow with our most senior resources to work through the business requirements and to deliver cost-effective tangible outcomes to our stakeholder(s).
Your executives, staff and students create and store hours’ worth of research and school work on your systems. We ensure that their work is backed up and is checked every weekday, whether to cloud or on-premise storage, and then complete test restores completed regularly to provide the ultimate test of the backups integrity. Our experienced operations team will monitor your core systems, network, cloud etc. to ensure that they are operating correctly.
- Software & Hardware warranty & supply
We ensure that all your computers are running compatible and up-to-date software. We manage warranty and returns on behalf of our clients, and can also procure and manage the setup of new equipment to the organisation’s standards as required, no matter what platform.